Moshi Origo case wraps your iPhone in a form-fitting dual-tone silicone case that protects it from everyday wear and tear. Its honeycomb structure not only gives it a distinctive look, but also provides extra shock absorption without adding bulk. In addition to complete front and backside protection, iPhone's home button is covered to protect it from collecting dust and debris. Origo is also surface-treated to minimize lint buildup while maintaining an excellent grip in hand. If you're looking for durable protection in a slim and attractive case, Moshi's Origo is the perfect choice.
*Hybrid injection silicone with a honeycomb architecture for added shock absorption./li>
*Includes backside buffer film for additional scratch protection./li>
*Specialized coating minimizes lint buildup while offering excellent grip./li>
*All buttons, cameras, and ports remain easily accessible.
Backside Buffer film Installation
The backside buffer film is located between two stickers (marked #1 and #2). Please follow the instructions below to apply the film to your iPhone's backside.
1. Use the provided microfiber cloth to wipe away any dust particles on the backside of the iPhone.
2. Peel off backing #1 (as marked) facing down to avoid any dust particles adhering to the film's surface.
3. Apply the buffer film by aligning against all four sides of the iPhone.
4. Use the microfiber cloth to smooth out the buffer film during the installation.
5. Peel off backing #2 (as marked) and use the microfiber cloth to squeeze out any air bubbles toward the sides.